....and you will receive!
(mainly because I have nothing else!!)
A couple of people have asked to see my button collection so here you go....
I received this wonderful hand-made magpie for Christmas and needed a place to put him/her. Getting rid of four of my button jars gave me just enough space to display my magpie. A win/win!
- If you know someone who is expecting a wee one, perhaps she might like one of THESE.
- THESE are rather cute to make for your Valentine.
- The embroidery pieces shown HERE are quite interesting (be sure to scroll down). THESE aren't embroidered, but certainly fun.
- THIS is beautiful embroidery!
- THIS is a really nice slipper pattern (perhaps make several pairs and put them in the Christmas box for next year?)
Another quote from an anonymous source.."Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around"