MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Queen of Hearts Swap Doll arrived!

When the mail arrived today, look what came! Sam made this for me for the Queen of Hearts doll swap in our Decidedly Different Dolls group. I am thrilled with her! She has a paper clay face and a wonderful beaded tassel AND she's sporting a little crystal heart too (hopefully you can see it if you click on the picture). Thank you Sam!!

Below is the doll I made for the swap. I crocheted the heart body and also crocheted some wire for her 'hair'. I had the face and shoe charms in my stash. Her arms and legs are beaded. Hope Leslie liked her!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how interesting MA! Not exactly my style, but very creative and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your own crochet swap doll, very clever. K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.