MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Great mail!!

Last week I received the oh-so-pretty and springlike bird in a nest from Pam of Kitty and Me Designs. Isn't it cute? Lots of glitter and sparkles on this sweetie (and y'all know how much magpies like their sparkly things!). Thank you Pam!!

Today's mail brought all these goodies from Arlee, who managed to find (I think) about the ONLY crazy quilting book I don't already own! I haven't had time to read it yet, but I will. There is a gorgeous denim jacket in there that I'm already drooling over and have added to my 'to-do' list. Methinks it might just jump over a few other things so it's closer to the top of the list! I've been wanting to start another CQ project but couldn't settle on what to make - I think this is it.

There's some wonderful bronze mesh, some bronze beads and a funky sun which is promptly going on my bulletin board to remind me that spring is coming...soon, I hope.

Thanks Arlee!

3 comments:

  1. valentine kisses Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hapy Valentine MA.

    I was lucky enough to take a class with Deborah thru the EG in chicago a few years ago. She was delightful and I think I made a little purse. I have her book in Chicago so can't look up the jacket but am sure it is gorgeous. You will enjoy this
    book.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mail day for you....keep an eye on your mailbox!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.