MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Day 26 of 100 Details

I'm closing in on the rest of the pack now having just finished Day 26. The fact that the rest are most likely working on Day 46 has no bearing on my feeling of elation! Day 26 detail was that of a woven spiders wheel done in 7mm silk ribbon to make roses. You can see my version in the mid-left of the picture. Leaves were also worked in a finer ribbon with french knots for addional detail. I have yet to get the right degree of looseness for my ribbon, but overall I'm happy with the results.

Had my bone density done this morning, which isn't a big thing. Surprisingly easy actually. I guess its something the doctor would like done once you reach 'that' stage of life. I suppose my lactose intolerance might have some concern at this stage too. Anyway, that's the final test - for which I'm glad.

Now I'm off to stitch Day 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.