MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Incredible eye candy!

No, sorry to say the eye candy hasn't been produced by MY needle, but I really hope you will go and check these places out.  I don't think you will regret it!!

1.  Di van Niekerk has posted a beautiful tutorial for making a ribbon Dapple Dawn Rose on her blog.  Absolutely stunning!!  Go HERE to see (be sure to scroll down).

2.  Thanks to Arlee for sending me the link to this site.  You all know how much I like to work with denim so you know I will love these pieces of art.  There are tons of pictures to explore  and I know I will be going back again (and again, and again, and.......) just to drool over THESE.  When you get to his site click on 'work' and be prepared to be blown away!!

1 comment:

Suztats said...

I follow Di's blog and loved her roses tute. Im off to check out that 'work'. Thanks for sharing!