I turned the balance of the jacket pieces into postcards that look something similar to this. They still need their backs but at least you can get the general idea.
- If you have a bunch of silver teaspoons, perhaps the ideas found HERE would give you a use for them.
- THIS guy simply made me smile.
- Have a peek at the amazing creations of THIS artist!
- THIS guy made me laugh! Remember when ceramic classes were all the rage? I remember making something similar to this to use in the kitchen to hold a sponge or scrubby.
Today's quote...."Every sunrise is a reminder that you have another chance to be better"


Oh my gosh, that's so cute!
ReplyDeleteAt least it used up some of the denim from the jacket fail!
DeleteGreat save for the remains of the jacket. I have a lot of silver souvenir spoons but I'm not gonna turn them into another dustable!
ReplyDeleteaah - the proverbial dustable thing - I'm with you on that!
DeleteOhhh my. I love the postcard. Great saves on the denim jacket.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
There are 14 postcards done in all - but I only showed you one. They're all pretty similar.
DeleteI absolutely love this!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Necessity and invention you know!
DeleteAnd this is sooo pretty!!! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! The red stitching I had done on the denim sort of informed the decision to add poppies.
DeleteVery cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely postcard! And I remember those ceramics classes fondly, and the kitchen frogs, too, though I never made one.
ReplyDelete