Our littlest grandson loves the first one I made him and carries it around and sleeps with it. There have been a couple of close calls when his monkey went awol, but luckily he was found. Our son thought it might be a plan if there was a replacement in the wings, just in case. I didn't have the heart to tell him that a new monkey wouldn't be as well loved as the old!
Pattern is found HERE.
And, I made him this, just because I wanted to!
Grandma has a resident dragon in her sewing room that oversees all she does, so our little guy needs one too. See? I can justify anything when it comes to grandkids!!! Pattern for the dragon can be found HERE.
- Some amazing eye candy in the galleries found HERE!
- If you like to crochet, perhaps THIS stitch pattern might give you ideas.
- THIS one is for the quilters - it's shown as one block, but wouldn't it make a spectacular quilt?
- THIS would make an amazing gift, particularly if a piece of jewelry just *happened* to go along with!
- How about one of the easiest projects you'll ever see? Have a look HERE.
- First I've heard of THIS but what incredible results (be sure to scroll down)! Unicorn spit....who knew?
Another anonymous quote..."Everything you want is on the other side of fear"