On Monday I asked the eternal question about what I might be planning to do with the three crazy quilted blocks I showed you. Well....here 'tis.....
Are you still no wiser???
Perhaps - if I were a REALLY mean person, I should make you wait until Monday for a further reveal? What do you think?
- Many of you know that I used to play a lot with recycled denim, so of course THIS caught my eye. I think some of these would look great hanging on a wooden fence.
- For those of you who enjoy pebble art, have a look at the great ideas HERE.
- If you love quilts, you will enjoy seeing the many wonderful ones on display HERE. Amazing detail!
- I love THESE flowers and they don't look hard to make.
- If you have some hankies in your stash, perhaps making one of THESE might be a great use for them.
Oh, oh - I can hear you from here! All right, all right - I'll reveal the rest of it.....
I added a bit of embellishment to the three
blocks to finish them off and put them together
as you can see above.
Then....I made myself a new
crochet hook holder!!
I think you can click to embiggen the photos.
The hooks on the left are my collection and the really fine ones on the right belonged to my maternal grandmother who crocheted lace that she often used to trim pillowcases. She also knit very fine lace for the same purpose. Alas, her knitting needle collection wasn't passed down to me.
So there you go, mystery solved!
Today's quote...."Life is partly what we make it and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose"