MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 23, 2014

A couple of announcements....

I'm still working on my not-to-be-shown-YET project, so I thought I'd send you off to visit elsewhere. 



Today's quote, from Arlee Barr.... "There is no emergency exit in life, no escape route, no tunnels laid out with a string of lights to guide, no end but the life lived in wonder, finished in love"

3 comments:

  1. My copy is in the mail, too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely glimpses here....and don't worry, I am getting the comments, usually I find them in junk. Yesterday I got 79 all at once!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being published! Your work is always so stunning. Hope you are very well my friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.