MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 23, 2014

A couple of announcements....

I'm still working on my not-to-be-shown-YET project, so I thought I'd send you off to visit elsewhere. 

Firstly, Pat Winter has announced that the latest issue of the 'Crazy Quilt Gatherings' magazine is now available for order.  It looks like another great read and mine is already on the way...can't wait.  I sent Pat a couple of pictures of my work and it seems that she thought they were print-worthy, so I'm pretty excited.  Go HERE for further info and for directions on how to order your copy.



And, Pam Kellogg has a 'teaser' on her blog showing us the cover of the 2015 crazy quilting calendar she is compiling.  She anticipates an early September release and it looks like it will be a beautiful addition to your wall.  For now, she is showing us the cover art she did - and wow, it's spectacular!  Go HERE to see her post and to see the pictures!


There's a spot already reserved on my wall for this!

Today's quote, from Arlee Barr.... "There is no emergency exit in life, no escape route, no tunnels laid out with a string of lights to guide, no end but the life lived in wonder, finished in love"


3 comments:

Suztats said...

My copy is in the mail, too. Can't wait!

karen said...

lovely glimpses here....and don't worry, I am getting the comments, usually I find them in junk. Yesterday I got 79 all at once!!

koralee said...

Congratulations on being published! Your work is always so stunning. Hope you are very well my friend. xoxoxo