MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crazy quilt book available!

I'm happy to announce that
my friend Pam Kellogg  has
just made available 
Volume 2 of her
'ELEGANT CRAZY QUILT SEAM TREATMENTS'!!

This volume is just as great as Volume 1 and I am happy to say I have downloaded my copy and can't wait to play with some of her wonderful charted borders.  Pam says there is a third volume in the works too, and I know I'll be ordering a copy as soon as it becomes available.

Go to her site HERE
for further information!!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are going to have alot of fun with that book...Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.