MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Fun new toy!

We started talking about the advantages of getting a bigger car.  

Talking was all it was. 

Honest.

So how come this came home with us?



It's a 2011 Toyota Rav4 and we love it!  Love it even more with the addition of the racing stripe down the side, which makes it a whole lot easier to find in a parking lot!

Go ahead,
it's okay to tell me we're crazy.
Wouldn't be the first time.

Today the quote is from W. Clement Stone.... "There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference.  The little difference is attitude.  The big difference is whether it is positive or negative"

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Nice wheels... I like the stripe. It adds to the whole look. You've already said you love it and I'm sure you do. MEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cool!!
    I have a 03 Honda Element that I love. A few years ago we went to look at the new models and found they discontinued making the Element. Lately we have been thinking about a new SUV. Everyone I know that has a RAV loves theirs.

    Happy new car!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 AM

    What a cutie! Good idea when you have to start lugging all that 'baby stuff'! See ya tomorrow.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta Ove new toys, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheeeeee! New wheels! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you look great behind the wheel!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.