MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ATC's

Today was our monthly CQTeers meeting and the theme for our ATC swap was 'buttons'. 






Sue created the one on the upper right - button is made from a wine cork.  Irene did the ones on the bottom - tiny Dorset buttons (impressive to work them that small!); and I did the one on the upper left (commercial buttons, with vintage paper).

The quote for today is from John Fischer....  "Let's assume that each person has an equal opportunity, not to become equal, but to become different - to realize whatever unique potential of body, mind and spirit he or she possesses"


2 comments:

  1. Love those tiny Dorset buttons! Wine cork buttons too....very creative group there.
    The quote, I will be passing on to a friend...it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.