MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sights and a site

For today, I thought you might like to see the view I am seeing this afternoon from my studio window.  There has been a little break in the clouds and dullness and the sun broke through long enough for me to grab a couple of pictures.



This tree is almost directly across from my window.  There is a paved path that runs from the roadway and beneath these trees and from there along the river to the downtown core of our town.





In the picture below you can get a better sense of the river and walkway.





I have also completed the third section for the crazy quilted purse.  Three down, one more to go!!












Today the quote is from an unknown source.... "You know why it's hard to be happy?  It's because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad"

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice view. Very pretty CQ purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice CQing and what plastic is that!! She is a crazy gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful view Mary Anne....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.