Once again there are no pictures of anything that's stitchery related happening around here. We've had a family death (DH's sister) and so my thoughts have been not quite on being creative.
So - instead of my work, how about yet more mumblings?
- First of all, Pam Kellogg has announced the release of the brand new crazy quilting calendar for 2017! It's filled with great eye candy from the 13 winners of the contest and there is some really beautiful work to brighten your walls each month. Not only would the calendar brighten your own wall, but how about thinking of Christmas gift giving as well?
You can go HERE to order copies!
- While we're talking about crazy quilted calendars, please think seriously about entering the contest we're running for 2018. The theme is 'Musicals' which leaves lots of room for interpretation. The guidelines are as follows:
-- - - - - - - - - - - - -
We'd love it if you helped us out and
spread the word on your blogs!
The more that know about the contest,
the more entries we will get and that just
makes it more fun for everyone!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- there's a really cute pouch pattern available HERE - more Christmas gifts perhaps? And stash reduction at the same time. Win/win!
- for your fall decorating, how about a maple leaf mini wall hanging from HERE?
- Vicki Boster has announced the release of her latest series of woodland nests and you can find more info HERE. If you haven't seen her nests, please go and have a drool! I am the proud owner of one of her beauties! While you're there, scroll down to the bottom of her post to see how you can help with her latest charitable venture, the Kindness Quilt.
- there are links HERE for some pretty crochet patterns
- how about making yourself a new bag for fall? This one is supposed to be anti-pickpocket.
Today your quote is from Carson McCullers...."How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind?"
Rest in peace Jean.