MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

TUSAL sign up!

Most of you will remember my monthly TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch A Long) posts over the past year.  It was such a fun project and I enjoyed seeing my ORT (Old Recycled Threads) jar fill up as the year progressed.  Well, DaffyCat has decided to run it again in 2013 and I've signed on once again. 


1 comment:

  1. okay, i've been wondering how much i amass, so i think i'm in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.