MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

working, working, working

- studio cleaned out and spiffy (except for the floor) - check
- living/dining rooms cleaned out and spiffy - check
- master bedroom spiffy (almost) - check
- 2 spare bedrooms spiffy - check
- laundry room floor installed - check
- new 'flooring' in the cupboard under the kitchen sink - check
- furniture going to kids moved - check

STILL TO DO:
- wash & wax studio floor
- install carpet piece in downstairs closet
- get rid of more furniture
- clean windows
- fix chipped paint
- finish cleaning out the garage (already one truck load ready to head for the dump)

- get rid of one rather largish clotheshanger (better known as a treadmill) that absolutely nobody in their right minds seems to want

And how was YOUR week???

10 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I never want to move again. I wonder why we only do that amount of work for other people. I should make a similar list and do it for myself. But I probably won't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I thought I had had a rather phooey week, but after reading your post, storms and all, my week has been FINE!
    My home gym is not a clothes hanger; it is the holder of the cardboard recycling.
    And it needs to get thinned out because I need to USE it.... >:-\
    Good luck with the remaining chores~~you ARE Wonder Woman!!!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Sounds like you are almost finished and ready to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you poor darling, but think of how good it will feel when you have a buyer.
    my week? - doing things for Mum, good things but time consuming, almost nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely getting there MA - and doing a fine job! Chin up and keep going (as the English say!!) and you'll make it! Hope it all goes well - I'm sure it will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much work...but it will be worth it from a marketing point of view. My work week was stitching, stitching, stitching and as little cooking as I can get away with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, you have been busy. It is getting close to your move time. Well try and get a rest every now and then. Hope your day is happy. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am tired just from reading about all the work. I am sure everything looks lovely and who ever buys your place will have nothing to do....you have done it all!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. spent my week in London living the life of a tourist!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you've been crazy busy. Just think that once you go through all of your stuff, the remaining stuff will be all sorts of goodies that you'll want to use. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.