It's a dull rainy day here (not snow...hooray!) and so this photo isn't the best, but I think you can see some of the work I've added...
After stitching all those lazy daisies onto the planter vines on the fence my fingers weren't overly happy! In some places there was six layers of fabric to stitch through.
- A really cute little bird pincushion PDF pattern HERE.
- If you have need of writing an artist statement, there are some very helpful hints HERE.
- I think I may have sent you to THIS bag pattern before, but I wanted to make an extra note of it because I hope to make one soon.
- THESE would be cute to make for on the patio in the summer.
- Nice idea HERE for a lamp for your sewing room. And if you wanted to take it a step further how about THIS idea for the lampshade.
- THESE would be fun to place on a wooden fence in your garden. There are no directions, but it would be fairly easy to d-i-y. Perhaps old fan blades from a ceiling fan for the wings?
- THIS is a very inspired idea for a storage system for your sewing machine feet.
Another anonymous quote for you today..."Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need"