MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, January 26, 2018

More progress

A bit more progress on the current project....


The colours in this picture certainly aren't 'true' - I'm using oranges and yellows throughout.  At least for now.  Things are about to change.  I think.

Another anonymous quote for you today..."It's not about perfect.  It's about effort.  And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens.  That's how change occurs"








9 comments:

  1. Your photos show pinks more than oranges so I am glad you specified oranges and yellows. Lovely seam treatments. Amazing knitting zipper that I had never now of. I adore Amigurumis and there are many really cute ones including the Monkey. Great progress dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I'm loving all of these stitch designs. They make every seam very interesting to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitch designs! Thanks for the links - cute monkeys!Hope your weekend is a pleasant one with lots of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely embroidered seams. Thank you for the links, especially the insertion of a zipper into a knitted woolly. I have bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progress is good. Liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful stitching Mary Ann.
    The little crocheted monkey is darling and I'm sure your grandson would love to play with it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I was thinking the pinks were an interesting addition to your project. ;^) Your stitches are lovely, Mary Anne. I'm enjoying watching the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your seams are gorgeous! Those little monkeys are entirely too cute. And your qoute is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a definite yes from me to the monkey...how cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.