Above you can get a better look at the flower beads
and below you can see the word I choose for this
- With Easter being on the way, perhaps you might like to play with a few of these ideas...
- There's a cute crocheted bunny HERE.
- THESE little bunnies would be adorable done with crochet cotton and added to your Easter cards.
- And how about THESE cute little bunnies!
- I HAD to show you THIS one - if only so you could see the adorable little baby!!
- How about a sweet little Easter basket? Thrift store shopping at its best! Or maybe you'd prefer THIS one?
- And finally, THESE are just plain cuteness in a jar!
Today your quote is from Budda.... "What is the difference between "I like you" and "I love you"? Beautifully answered by Budda...When you like a flower, you just pluck it. But when you love a flower, you water it daily. One who understands this, understands life"