Here at Chez Magpie, you never quite know what will be happening on the creative front. Yesterday it was time to start making some of the gifts that will be coming from the kitchen and this was one of them...
Red Onion Pickles!
The recipe can be found HERE.
Whilst in the mode (and mess!) of canning, there was also a batch of Cranberry Relish and some Praline Sauce created.
- THIS is a nice Christmas printable - with many different ideas for application. I think it would be nice printed onto card stock, glued onto a piece of very thin wood, and then painted to give it the hand-made look.
- For those of you who don't have a chimney suitable for Santa's entrance, perhaps creating one of THESE might be just what you need! So cute.
- If you plan to give a monetary gift at Christmas and happen to be looking for a fun method of presentation, how about THIS one?
- THIS is one of those things that makes you say 'awwwww' right out loud. And while you're busy 'aww-ing' over that one, how about having a peek at THIS board on Pinterest for some more. Scroll down and be prepared for cuteness overload!!
- HERE is a needle felted ornament you might like to try making.
- HERE's another quickly-made gift that might suit someone on your list.
Another quote today that comes from an anonymous source: "Some things are just wonderful, like friendship and chocolate cake"