I've done a little more at my barn project and here's a picture...
I rather doubt that you can see much difference!! Trust me though, there IS some. The grass area is complete - the horses are re-done (several times over!!) and there are tons (!) of feather stitches and straight stitches on the trees. Maybe if you scroll a couple of posts down you can see the difference from when I started. And you should be able to click to embiggen this picture too.
- Suzi of Suziqi Threadworks has announced that there's a sale for her online workshop called 'Peaceful and Pondering' - a class in making her absolutely stunning fabric books. Go see HERE, even if you don't plan on taking the class!! Her work is amazing!
- Thanks to Dolores for giving us the head's up about the free patterns to be found HERE.
- There's an interesting article HERE about how creativity can affect your well being.
- HERE is a great article about how to use tea bags in your art - printing on them with your printer sounds intriguing!
- Sandy Babb has a wonderful video HERE about pressing and using botanicals in your art.
Today your quote is from Khalil Gibram..."Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be"