Yes, what's a girl to do when there are several strikes against her
and she's weak, oh so weak?
What is she to do when her husband suggests that
a trip to the fabric shop might be a nice thing
to do on a rainy day?
What's she to do when he reminds her that
there are four big boxes of donations
sitting on her side of the bedroom
floor waiting to be taken to the thrift store
and that the fabric shop is on the way?
What, I ask you, is a girl to do
when the afore-mentioned fabric shop
just happens to be having a huge
50% off sale??
What is that girl to do when
a beautiful piece of fabric
simply leaps off the shelf and
into her arms, flatly refusing
to be put down?
What's that girl to do
when several other pieces of fabric
do the very same thing?
What's a girl to do
when there's 'No, No' on her lips,
but 'Yes, Yes' in her heart?
|This is ONE piece of fabric - with lace already applied!!|
- THIS is one of those things I won't likely ever make but I said 'awwww' right out loud when I saw it.
- Further on the twiddle muffs for dementia patients....when I saw THIS I immediately thought that you could combine a lap quilt and the aspect of a twiddle muff by putting things inside the pocket.
- There's a whole bunch of free patterns HERE, including a really sweet little girls dress.
- THIS will take you to a pdf pattern for a really nice hot mat that will make excellent use of scraps.
- There's a really nice purse organizer pattern HERE.
Today your quote is from Anonymous...."The Dust Bunnies killed my cleaning fairy. Please pardon the mess while I seek a replacement"