Here is the second block of the courtship series completed...
|I think you can click to embiggen the picture|
The mumblings of the day...
- I stumbled upon a gorgeous paper-pieced rose pattern HERE. Not for beginners to tackle perhaps, but it does look incredible.
- And HERE is another paper piecing pattern that would make up into a piece of art.
- THIS one absolutely boggles the mind with the intricate pieces!
- Here is some really helpful information for knitters who are math-challenged (me!!) and have trouble figuring out the mystery pattern instruction that states 'decrease x-# of stitches evenly across row'. And HERE's another one for how to increase. The same site has other valuable sources of information for knitters HERE.
- Further on the knitting increase and decrease subject, there's another handy calculator HERE. This one is more of a no-brainer and the one I know I will use.
- Many of you know how much I liked creating with recycled denim, so you'll understand why I think THIS is cool!
Today the quote is from an anonymous source...."If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value"