MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, February 06, 2017

Block 2 complete



Here is the second block of the courtship series completed...

I think you can click to embiggen the picture



Today the quote is from an anonymous source...."If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mary Anne! I just love it! You are using such pretty colours and the stitches are perfect! Love your saying today! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seams and the colors. Thanks for the links. I can really use those on knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.