A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Yes, I DO have something!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a proud grandma....and.....my little grandson is in an online baby photo contest!!!  I am not above pulling out all the stops and unashamedly begging for votes.  

So....have a look here and please vote for Theo (oh, and you can place a vote every six hours....ahem).

http://www.thecutekid.com/photo-contests/20161212/pic-of-the-baby-1481590847


Thanks!

11 comments:

Createology said...

My vote is cast for Theo. Of course he is the cutest grandbaby ever! Proud Grandma YOU should be dear. XO

Kim said...

Oh you are an incorrugable grandma! =) I must say Leo has my vote/s.....off to vote now!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh he's cute!! Remind me again tomorrow so I can vote again!!

Renee said...

Theo is adorable! :)

Christine Barnsley said...

How could you not vote for Theo? He's adorable!! Christine x

Shirlee Fassell said...

Cast my vote he is a sweetie!

Janie said...

Sounds like fun, Mary Ann.

Katie said...

Theo is so adorable.

Katie said...

Theo is so adorable!

Wandering Wren said...

What a cutie-pie I've voted!
Wren x

Judy Cooper Textile Images said...

He's a cutie!!