Hah - bet THAT word made you stop and wonder didn't it? And I know it's not a real word, but in an effort to make this blog at least somewhat interesting I thought I'd make you wonder about the state of my mind.
So....how about these....
- There's not too many of us that wouldn't like to find one of THESE under our Christmas tree. It's one of those things that can serve a multitude of uses. You will have to sign up to receive her newsletter in order to get the pattern - but it's free so not a hardship!
- Here's another little thing that would be fun to both give AND to receive (and, even better, it's a great stashbuster!).
- THIS one falls under the umbrella of 'oh wow', rapidly followed by 'why'? But either way, it's impressive!
- Have a look at the cute crocheted pattern HERE. Fun!
- While dreaming about things that could be under the Christmas tree this year, I'd like to put in my order for one of THESE. Fully constructed please!
Today your quote is another from an anonymous source. I would love to give credit to the author, so if you know who is was, please let me know.
Nature created a flower
With petals of brilliant red.
Who'd have thought such a beautiful flower
Would be used to remember the dead?
For when all the guns have stopped firing
And there's only the mud and the rain
God sends down his little red flowers
To cover the lads who remain
So remember every November
When we hold our remembrance day
Of the lads who lie neath the poppies
And the price they had to pay.