MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Something personal

As you know, I don't normally use this blog as a forum for anything too personal, but today I am going to make an exception.

You all know that I am helping out with the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine and of my friendship (albeit online) with Pam Kellogg.  Pam and her husband have been hit with some bad news and have fallen on some really hard times. Pam has  been forced to ask for our help.  I know money is tight for all of us but if you have a little bit to spare I know Pam and Scott would be very grateful for help right now.   Please go and read Pam's post HERE to find out more.    If you would prefer, purchasing her magazines, calendar or other publications would also help I know....information on those can be found in my sidebar.  

Thank you folks - I promise I won't make this blog into things that are personal to this degree, but Pam is my friend...and it's what friends do.


5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Will do!

Createology said...

Mary Anne Dear this is what friends do o help those in need. Thank you for sharing. I shall see what I might be able to do. Blessings, Prayers and Healing Energy...

Christine Barnsley said...

You are doing what any good friend would do Mary Anne, you don't need to apologise! I will pop across to see Pam's post! Hugs Christine x

KimM said...

I'll go take a peek and see how I can help. You're a good friend.
xxx

Sami said...

Thanks for sharing and offering to help a blogging friend.