Monday, November 28, 2016
These are the final two pages for inside the quiet book (tomorrow I'll show you the covers).
I decided to add something to the inside of the flap that opens to show the inside of the house so I added the lunch plate...just so he would have something to see when he opens it.
The truck below has a zipper across the top and inside are felt transportation pieces (boat, bus; truck, car, airplane, and train).
This book has been so much fun to make and I know I could go on and make a lot more pages, but it would be totally unwieldy if I did!
Here's your mumblings for today...
- There's a free set of cross-stitch old world Santas HERE.
- HERE's some links to some pretty knitted hats....perfect for Christmas (or any time) presents.
- There are links HERE for at least a hundred crocheted snowflakes.
- If you happen to have a baby to knit for on your Christmas list, how about something from HERE?
- How about a really pretty crocheted poinsettia? It's HERE.
- THIS is a really nice knitted hat. Wish I had seen this pattern before I made the one for our #1 son!
- The CQJP (Crazy Quilt Journal Project) for 2017 is open and taking registrations. You can find more information HERE. Please note that the registration and information areas are along the top of the site.
- There's a really cute crocheted Christmas tree pattern HERE.
Your quote for today is from Mother Teresa...."Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless"