MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

No salsa 'round here!

No rumba, no salsa, not even any sedate waltzing.  Too hot for anything beyond languidly reclining, iced tea to hand, and the consumption of the occasional bon bon to keep the strength up.  


And if you believe that I even know how to dance?  Hah! Nope, never learned.  Even the bon bons are few and far between.


Today your quote is from Carl Bard...."Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"




7 comments:

  1. When I read "no salsa" I of course immediately thought that you never eat salsa. Then I was thinking how much I love a Salsa that I get at Walmart....chipolte peach pineapple salsa which I seem to be putting on just about everything that used to call for catsup.

    I think it would be funny to watch me do my version of salsa DANCING and see how silly I look while I'm thinking how great I can dance, lol.

    Lots of great mumblings here today. Hope you get a break in the weather...there is none in sight for me.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No salsa? oh well. Thanks for the tips.
    Good quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you stay cool with your iced tea. Love the quote. Off to check out those mumblings...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those denim works of art are just amazing!
    Sadly I haven't done much sewing for years...and I used to love it!
    I really need to get organized so I get some time to do something pretty.
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Love todays mumkblings. Definitely you need to make the arm chair caddy! It's gorgeous!. The denim blog is amazing. The elephant is the cutest! I'm starting to think of Christmas too. All such lovely things. Lounge and bon bon to your hearts content - it's cold here! brr.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain about the heat. I can't abide it either. I need to live somewhere the sun always shines yet it remains cool.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still hot here in Nova Scotia. Intermittent internet too! As a result, I'm not on the web much these days. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.