No rumba, no salsa, not even any sedate waltzing. Too hot for anything beyond languidly reclining, iced tea to hand, and the consumption of the occasional bon bon to keep the strength up.
And if you believe that I even know how to dance? Hah! Nope, never learned. Even the bon bons are few and far between.
So....(and you know what I'm going to say already, don't you!!)...how about some more mumblings?
- I was putzing about on my blog last night and going through some old posts and reminded myself that I really have wanted to make one of THESE - obviously ever since 2010 when I initially posted about it!! Perhaps you might like to make one too.
- Many of you know that I used to make a lot of creations using recycled denim and I still have a fascination for it. Imagine how excited I was when I found THIS site. The denim creations there are beyond incredible!!! Be sure to spend some time exploring his site to see the treasures he has created.
- Fall is coming, so perhaps you'd like to make one (or more) of these fun mug rugs.
- THIS wee crochet pattern is one that fits all the criteria for 'awwwww'
- if you have some fat quarters in your stash, perhaps you might find something HERE that might be of interest.
- and, because it's hot here and I want to think cooler thoughts (despite not being a fan of winter!), perhaps you might find some ideas for Christmas creations HERE.
- HERE's a cute robot quilt tutorial for young people (or the young-at-heart!)
Today your quote is from Carl Bard...."Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"