MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

No picture from moi - BUT.....

I'm sorry to say that I have nothing to show you today, at least that has been made by my nimble, but arthritic, little fingers.  However, I'm pretty sure I will be forgiven if you go and feast your eyes on something spectacular HERE.  Be sure you click on the pictures to embiggen so you can see the details!







Boy, I wish my dentist had a dog like that!

Because of the picture, how about a quote about dogs? This one is from Caroline Knapp.   "The dog's agenda is simple, fathomable, overt:  I want.  "I want to go out, come in, eat something lie here, play with that, kiss you."  There are no ulterior motives with a dog, no mind games, no second-guessing, no complicated negotiations or bargains, and no guilt trips or grudges if a request is denied"





7 comments:

  1. I like the interfacing organization. I have all mine in a drawer...now in a bin. But I never remember which type each one is. I love the cuddle puppy at the dentist. Great words of a dog's love and devotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true.If only humans were more like this.That's why I love children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to organize interfacing. I'd use this for fusibles for sure. Gosh I love your dog quote. Dogs rule my world.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post......and you've successfully reminded me why I adore dogs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is spectacular indeed!! The picture is great - makes me miss my Snowy dog! He's at home - sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is spectacular! Amazing! The dog picture reminded me of Snowy Dog - back home waiting for me to return on the weekend. Sigh....I miss him....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links especially the little French Hen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.