A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

No picture from moi - BUT.....

I'm sorry to say that I have nothing to show you today, at least that has been made by my nimble, but arthritic, little fingers.  However, I'm pretty sure I will be forgiven if you go and feast your eyes on something spectacular HERE.  Be sure you click on the pictures to embiggen so you can see the details!


In my continual quest to organize my life (hah - and if you believe THAT you're sillier than I thought!), I came across a fantastic idea to sort out my bin of interface scraps.  I need to do this!!



If you have a Star Wars fan in your family, perhaps you might find something HERE that you could make for them.


For the awww factor, and a cute little sewing project that would make a really sweet pincushion, how about THIS.  

And, because I can't leave you without at least one picture.....



Boy, I wish my dentist had one of these!!

Because of the picture, how about a quote about dogs? This one is from Caroline Knapp.   "The dog's agenda is simple, fathomable, overt:  I want.  "I want to go out, come in, eat something lie here, play with that, kiss you."  There are no ulterior motives with a dog, no mind games, no second-guessing, no complicated negotiations or bargains, and no guilt trips or grudges if a request is denied"





7 comments:

Createology said...

I like the interfacing organization. I have all mine in a drawer...now in a bin. But I never remember which type each one is. I love the cuddle puppy at the dentist. Great words of a dog's love and devotion.

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh so true.If only humans were more like this.That's why I love children!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great way to organize interfacing. I'd use this for fusibles for sure. Gosh I love your dog quote. Dogs rule my world.
xx, Carol

KimM said...

Great post......and you've successfully reminded me why I adore dogs
xxx

Baa. xxx said...

Wow! That is spectacular indeed!! The picture is great - makes me miss my Snowy dog! He's at home - sigh......

Baa. xxx said...

Wow! That is spectacular! Amazing! The dog picture reminded me of Snowy Dog - back home waiting for me to return on the weekend. Sigh....I miss him....

Judy Cooper Textile Images said...

Great links especially the little French Hen.