I must say that the title of this blog post is very apropos today. It's exceedingly hot here once again and the humidity level is climbing rapidly. No rain in sight either, so there's not much hope of a cooling down for at least a few days. So 'bare' would be a wonderful thing!!!
However, since this isn't an x-rated blog, I will have to simply share with you this fellow...
He stands about 15" tall and was created using Vogue pattern # 7534. It's an older pattern and might not still be available.
There are a few mumblings for today...
1. There are some sweet (and free!) embroidery patterns to be found through THIS link.
2. For tatters, there's a really pretty heart border pattern HERE.
3. There's an adorable crocheted kitty pattern available HERE and there's an even more adorable monkey HERE. There's also an owl HERE.
4. For sewers there are some really nice basket patterns HERE.
5. Those interested in dolls and/or fashion might find THIS link fascinating (I know I did!). Thanks to Deanna for telling me about this one.
Today your quote is from Orison Swett Marden...."All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"