MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Bear vs Bare

I must say that the title of this blog post is very apropos today.  It's exceedingly hot here once again and the humidity level is climbing rapidly.  No rain in sight either, so there's not much hope of a cooling down for at least a few days.  So 'bare' would be a wonderful thing!!!

However, since this isn't an x-rated blog, I will have to simply share with you this fellow...



He stands about 15" tall and was created using Vogue pattern # 7534.  It's an older pattern and might not still be available.


Today your quote is from Orison Swett Marden...."All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"





12 comments:

  1. What a sweet teddy bear!

    Have a great weekend and keep cool ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bare bear! What's his name I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely teddy bear and keep cool! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those dolls!! Don't you just love looking at beautifully dressed dolls!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one hugable teddy bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute bear! nice work.
    Thanks for the tips.
    Try putting your bare feet in a kiddie pool or a bucket of water with some ice in it, does wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the links.I'm hoping we both get a weather break this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your Teddy Bear. Great links with some fun. I think the embroidery designs are adorable. Those dolls are stunning! Hope your heat breaks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the heat and humidity are a little more bearable now - ha ha. Cute bear!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you again! I am ginger to have fun catching up on every thing you have been creating.

    Go bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your header photo is wonderful; the work of your hands and heart is fabulous! Visiting from Quinn, enjoying my time here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bear! Hope you're coping with the heat!
    When it gets so very hot here I always soak a small towel and wrap it round my neck - it does make a big difference!
    Such a sweet kitty! Those baskets are gorgeous - I must make one - thank you for the mumblings!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.