I did some sewing over the weekend, but nothing that I can show you yet. Should be able to finish what I'm working on this afternoon and will be able to show you tomorrow. In the meantime...
Our balcony garden has produced these!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- I'm doing a great deal of wishful thinking on THESE. Scroll down to the very bottom to see the finished pieces. There's a great how to, but I don't possess any of the necessary tools to create my own, but that doesn't stop me from just a teeny little bit of coveting!!
- For those of you who like to tat, there's a pretty free pattern HERE and if you want more patterns, there's a spot to sign up for that, as well as a number of other free patterns to be accessed through their sidebar.
- If you like cross stitch and are thinking of Christmas patterns, have a look at the ones HERE. These would definitely make cute ornaments or package ties.
- There are a couple of interesting needlework contests happening at the moment and you can find out more about those by checking out the post HERE.
- For some amazing fiber art, you might like to have a look at the work of THIS artist.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Today your quote is from Mary Anne Radmacher...."Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"