A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 27, 2016

And now - for something a little different

To relieve a little of the boredom over seeing yet another postcard (and, more to the point, my not having any to show you today!), I thought I'd post a picture of a mystery project I'm working on.  

Now, what do you suppose this might be when it's done?


Today your quote is from Neil Armstrong.... "Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand"


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... a cover for something? A top to something?
Very intriguing!
Maureen S

Boud said...

A Darth Vader mask?

KimM said...

Hmmmm.....beats the heck out of me....a pin cushion?
xxx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well
You are going to cover that bowl
You are going to stitch on that fabric
You are determining where to cut the fabric for it

this is going to be interesting.
xx, Carol

allthingzsewn said...

Ok, I give. Hope you don't make us wait too long.

Christine Barnsley said...

Very interesting Mary Anne..... can't wait to see what you do with this! Christine x

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You are going to do a magic trick! Pull a rabbit out of the bowl? Poor in some ingredients and uncover a decorated cake?

Making a stiffened fabric bowl?

FlashinScissors said...

Intriguing! Can't wait to find out!
Barbara xx

Deepa said...

umm..are you trying to get the fabric in that shape?Curious,very very curious...

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Are you making one of those fabric bowl with stiffner?

janie krig said...

I don't care what the mystery object is, I just love your banner!

Baa. xxx said...

A spaceship!

Kim said...

I confess....I am a little puzzled. =)