A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Another little section

I'm nearing the end of the embroidery on the latest hussif and yesterday I added this little charmer...


I found the sweet little image and printed it off in black & white to suit the theme of the hussif.  A little bit of lace, a string of beads & a red button completed her (oh, and there's a teeny little silver heart too).  

Today your quote is from Willie Davis...."If you step on people in this life you're going to come back as a cockroach"


10 comments:

Createology said...

This is the sweetest image and I just adore it. She will be just perfect on your Hussif. I really would not want to come back as a cockroach!

Janie Krig said...

How cute is that? The frosting on the cake!

Christine Barnsley said...

Another beautiful addition Mary Anne! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

Sarah Keeling said...

I love that pearl and lace. Cute as.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Teeny and so cute. Love your cover photo of your bag!!

Kim said...

Be still my beating heart......this is just too adorable for words!!

Baa. xxx said...

Very cute!

FlashinScissors said...

So sweet!
Barbara xx

Judy Cooper Textile Images said...

Very nice!

karen said...

couldn't agree more with that sentiment :)