Here's another section of my Christmas pillow cover....
I've found a few more fun things in my travels about the internet, so thought I'd share them with you....
- There's a sweet little tutorial HERE for Christmas napkin rings.
- If you go HERE you can find a tutorial for making glycerine soap with sweet little dried roses. Gorgeous, and perfect for gift-giving!
- For those of us who use Keurig coffee and wonder what to do with those used K-cups - there's an adorable little Christmas ornament HERE.
- There's a tutorial HERE for a really sweet little Christmas tree ornament - made using a drop cloth!! Be sure to see the one with the wee red birds!
- For the crocheters out there, you can find a lovely pattern HERE for mistletoe. Especially fun if you happen to have a sweetheart!
- There are a couple of fun ideas HERE and HERE for using terra cotta flower pots to create Christmas Santas and carolers. You'll need to scroll down a bit to see them.
- If you happen to have a little girl in your life, you might like to make her one of THESE for Christmas! (Great stash buster, I think).
Today your quote is from John Miller.... "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life"