I'm working on a little crazy quilted project which I hope to be able to show you tomorrow, so in the meantime I thought perhaps I'd mumble....
1. Karen Ruane has announced a new on-line class called 'Patched Pockets' which will be starting in January. Wish I had made bigger inroads into my to-do list and my pile of UFO's so I could play along, but I have to be disciplined. I do. But you can go HERE and read all about the new class and sign up if you'd like to! I'd highly recommend it.
2. Karen of Todolwen has posted a really cute crocheted poppy pattern and you can find it HERE. I love this one!
3. Kathy Shaw is doing a happy dance because her book "Crazy Quilting Volume 1: Beyond the Basics'" is going to be ready to ship by Dec. 1st through her Etsy shop and because Amazon has it available early on their site (as well as there being a Kindle edition....which means an instant read for those of you that have that technology). Go HERE to read more about that! There's still time to order it for a reduced price through Etsy too!!
4. There's a really sweet little embroidered ornament tutorial available HERE and there's a free chart for a cute little cross-stitched Christmas bear HERE.
5. For those of you who knit or crochet and are looking for some last-minute gift ideas to create, have a look at all the patterns that are available HERE.
There. that should keep you busy for a little bit!
Today the quote is from Corita Kent.... "Doing and making are acts of hope, and as that hope grows, we stop feeling overwhelmed by the troubles of the world"