Just got back from the dentist and we both had good reports - so what did I do to celebrate?...hmmm.....wonder how those Coffee Crisp chocolate bars got into my hands? Tsk tsk.
As I said, we have mumblings...
1. There's a cute Halloween cross stitch design available HERE.
2. Go HERE for some really nice free patterns for knitting men's socks.
3. Here's another one that knitters might find interesting...there are links HERE for free knitting articles; resources, tutorials and tips.
4. The Embroidery Association of Canada is going to be releasing the patterns for a band sampler and the first one (and more information) can be found HERE.
5. There's a cute tutorial HERE to make some cheesecloth ghosts for your Halloween decorating.
6. And HERE is a cute Halloween Mug Rug.
7. Karen of 'Todolwen' has a tutorial for an absolutely gorgeous poinsettia HERE.
AND - just so you do have a picture to look at, Pam has released a photo of the cover of the fall issue of the 'CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY' magazine, which will be available on November 1st. It's another great issue!
Today your quote is from Will Rogers...."Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip"