I'm sure you are not the least bit (yawn) interested in seeing any photos of my ongoing purge in my sewing room, so instead I will send you off to other places that are FAR more interesting than here....
1. If you are looking for ways to make your photographs of your quilts (but useful for many other things too) Sharon B's husband Jerry has written a nice article HERE.
2. Mary Corbet has posted a number of really interesting things lately, and here's a short list of the ones I found that I plan to utilize at some point...
- Go HERE to see how she creates beautiful Chain Stitch Blossoms (part of her Stitch Fun series)
- Go HERE to see her 'Alternating Beaded Chain Stitch) - also part of her Stitch Fun series
- Go HERE to see her great article on organizing your bead stash
- and finally, go HERE to see how to make a very handy bead tray
3. Came across an interesting tidbit on Craft Gossip - crocheting on leaves (yes, real live leaves!). Go HERE.