A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Crazy Quilt class registration

I know I don't normally do a post on the weekends, but for those of you that might be interested Kathy Shaw has opened registrations for her ICQC101 (Designed & Piecing CQ Blocks) and you'll have to hurry if you want to register because it's only open until tomorrow.  Go HERE if you want more information.
Edited to add (thank you Judy!) that you must have completed Kathy's beginner's crazy quilt class in order to register for this one.

3 comments:

Judy Cooper Textile Images said...

Thanks for this link. I have several friends who are into crazy quilting. I've done some in the past. The course looks interesting but I think it requires a previous course from this teacher in order to register.

Renee said...

Thank you for sharing this! I would have missed sending reminders to the CQI groups. Kathy's classes are fantastic. :)

Mosaic Magpie said...

Thanks for the heads up! I have been on a break and look forward to getting caught up with all your "mumblings"!
xo,
Deb