MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's Here!!!

The latest issue of 'CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY' magazine is now available!!  I am so proud to be part of this amazing magazine that is just getting better and better.  This issue is a special one that focuses on Seascapes and is chock full of amazing eye candy and how to's that any crazy quilter would love to see.

Go HERE to order your copy
(or click on the cover picture in my sidebar)

You can purchase either a digital or print version
(or you can get a free digital copy when you
purchase the print version).

You can also still purchase the first issue
(simply click on the cover picture in 
my sidebar)



Today the quote is from H. Jackson Brown....."Never underestimate your power to change yourself;  never overestimate your power to change others"

5 comments:

Judys Fabrications said...

Love this quote.Will pop over to check out the mag.Thanks Mary Anne.
Judy x

Christine Barnsley said...

Hello Mary Anne! It looks a great issue, I'll have to find time to go and have a look at it. Thank you for the link. Have a lovely weekend! :) x

Mosaic Magpie said...

Great quote!
Deb

karen said...

I'm here!!! I made it...phew!! I missed you x

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you Mary Anne!