MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Mumbling

Because of the sad lack of stitching happening around Chez Magpie over the past few days, I regret to inform you that there will be no pictures today. 


Today your quote is from Bertrand Russell Delong...... "The most valuable things in life are not measured in monetary terms.  The really important things are not houses and lands, stocks and bonds, automobiles and real estate, but friendships, trust, confidence, empathy, mercy, love and faith"


8 comments:

  1. great minds think alike, I have been following Judy for a couple of years.
    And how very generous of Pam to send the lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you linked to Judy Cooper's blog, because she is amazing, and I mistakenly thought I had added her to my reader list back on the first day of the GYB Party...NOT! I have a lot of catching up to do now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary Anne! I have signed on for the ICQC.... hope I can keep up! See you there? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link to Judy's blog...what beautiful work!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went over to Judy's site and commented on her lovely sewing box. Quilters are such nice people, sharing kindly what they find. Thank you!
    And of course, your mention of things that are REALLY important touches my heart. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no pictures!!!! what about a picture of that man, your slave, cooking? doing domestic chores? or of beautiful grandbaby? or of your stash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm scrolling down through your blog and discovered your reference to me!! Thanks bunches. I've not been a good reader of blogs - I skim, but now, having a bit of a break from working, I'm trying to be a bit more attentive to my very special readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.