MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 29, 2014

bloglovin issues?

Just a quick question before I do my Around the World Blog Hop post....is anyone else having issues with your Bloglovin feed?  For some reason I can't mark any of the posts as read nor can I sign out of the site.  It keeps cycling me back wanting me to update my profile (which I've done).  Am I the only one?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. I use Bloglovin as a back up to my blogger list in my dashboard. As long as Blogger continues the list, that is my preferred reading list. It's probably a glitch they are working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.