A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Another calendar!

Just wanted to let you know that Pat Winter has also released her new crazy quilting calendar for 2015!  It's so exciting to see that there is so much interest in the art form I enjoy so much and you can be sure that I have ordered this calendar as well!



As you can see here, Pat has done two versions of her calendar.

One of the covers is 'plain' as you can see on the left....




....and the other has a black border, as you
can see on the right.



Decisions, decisions as to which one to order!!
(I chose the one with the border).



For more information, see Pat's posts on her blog HERE (for the plain  version) and HERE for the one with the border. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for some closeup views of the block I created for the calendar that Pam Kellogg did.

And, for the quote of the day, Helen Keller said.... "No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit"


3 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

It looks like a very special calendar MA!
You do such beautiful crazy quilting yourself MA - I would buy your calendar if your had one;)

janie krig said...

A good calendar is so handy!
Wow! great quote, I needed to read that.

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a great quote! Nice looking calendar I bet it is filled with beautiful inspiration!
Deb