MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mumblings and mini-celebration

First of all I want to tell you that I have finally finished the 'Secret Project #2' and will be returning to working on my white cloth and a few other projects that have been waiting for attention.  Who knows, there might be pictures to share!


There's a storm rolling in so I'd better get off the computer, just in case!

Today's quote from Paul Theroux.... " The journey, not the arrival, matters;  the voyage, not the landing"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing "Sectre Project 2", Hope to see it soon.
    Thanks for the links, i enjoyed taking a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links:) It was quite a storm wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing your "oh, so secret projects". welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.