MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, January 17, 2014

More white, and mystery project?


Above is the latest bit I've done on my white wrapping cloth project. 

To the right is the beginning of another project.  Hmmmm......I wonder why it might be going to turn into?  Any guesses??

It seems that I've been asked to do a trunk show for the new quilting guild here so I had better get a couple of things done so I have something available to 'trunk' with!!  Not quite sure what they think they're going to be getting with me, but they seem to be interested in what I do anyway.,

A quote for the day...  This one is attributed to Virginia Satir....  "Life is not the way it's supposed to be.  It's the way it is.  The way you cope with it is what makes the difference." 


6 comments:

  1. looks like a crazy quilt in the making. love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition to your whitework. My guess is a CQ bag or maybe a vest.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layers on your white cloth. Hmmm, are you making another purse, perchance? Nice fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you're working with Karen R's technique on your whitework piece. Love it! As for your other project, I'm clueless! But that's not news! Ha, ha, ha!!! Hugs! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. the white really is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.