MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

More white


This is a completed section of my second wrapping cloth, a section of
which you saw yesterday.

AND....


The quote for today...

"A grandfather was walking through  his yard when he heard
his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice
that sounded like a prayer.  He asked her what she was doing.
The little girl explained:  "I'm praying, but I can't think
of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters,
and God will put them together for me, because He 
knows what I'm thinking."
- Charles B. Vaughan


8 comments:

  1. Oh this just takes my breath away MA!
    Each section is a little work of art on it's own.
    Both of the new classes look wonderful - I wish I could do Karen's class - one day maybe.
    I'm always saving my pennies for another trip to France to play with my grandies - that's my priority!
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing the progress on your white cloth. Without color it allows you to focus on all the fantastic textures from the variety of cloths, embellishments and embroidery stitches. I especially like the little eyelet-like stitches in the lower right. I don't know the proper name for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgious is that white cloth. Love all the lacy treasures on it and I really like the texture and feature parts that pop out at the viewer.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very thankful, He will put the letters together for us.
    xo
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your white cloth is fabulous! Loved the quote and passed it on......gee, you think that's work for brain farts, too? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. More yummies. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the promo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.