MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Questionable!!

First of all....a response to Heather M. who asked what size my faces I created yesterday....they range from about 2" for the biggest down to 1/2" for the smallest.  They are done with a mold that I *think* I got from Michaels several years ago.  btw Heather, I can't respond to you directly because you have your comments set to 'no reply'. 

Secondly....I'm beavering away on getting the 'stuff' I need ready to teach the embroidery workshop next month.  Thought I'd better be ahead of the game and not put myself into TOO much of a panic mode closer to the date.  I'm going to have enough trouble coping with the heebie-jeebies as it is!!

So....
today I attempted to draw some
stitch diagrams in a large size.

Please do keep in mind that this gal 
can't draw to save her soul!!
 Here's a sample....


Yep, good thing they're not there to learn to draw!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Magpie. I don't know why it says no reply. I've changed it in the past, but I'm a Wordpress user so this blogger thing confuses me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I've gone over my Blogger profile and can't find where it says to change my reply options. However, my email address is on my profile. Thanks for the info, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.