MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dilemmas of the feeding sort - and quilt show part 2

Many of us are concerned and wondering what to do about the imminent loss of our Google RSS feeds...how are we going to keep up with our favourite blogs (including...ahem....this one!).  There have been a couple of really interesting articles posted lately on a couple of the blogs I read, and so I thought I'd point you in there direction so it can help you make a decision.  Many blogs, including this one, have a feature somewhere (mine is waaaayyyy down at the very bottom!) where you can subscribe to get posts through your email.  It's one more option you have

And now...
on with the show!!
(remember, you can click to embiggen)

This one was just so sweet - and lots of incredible detail...


There usually aren't too many quilts that I would consider that men 
would like, but this fits the bill...
 

Another one of my favourites (also happens to be done by a good friend).
Unfortunately I couldn't get far enough back to get a really good picture.
 

There were a couple of quilts using these bird images..


This one caught my eye for the relative simplicity of the design,
completely in tune with the Oriental style.
 

There will be another episode tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. So wait -- where was the show? who were the artists? etc. etc. nosy readers need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the quilty eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.