MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, May 06, 2013

Black...and AAAAChoooo

Spring has arrived!!

Spring has arrived!!

Spring has....aaaaachoooooo.....

oh, yeah....allergies.
How could I forget?

Oh well, with the aid of allergy medications, eye drops, and saline solutions I'm surviving the onslought of those miserable allergens.  

and now for what I've been doing...




 

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully the allergy wouldn't survive for long..do take care,
    Hugs,
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. those fancy stitches really dress up your black crazy quilt MA!

    happily we are having a little rain to help tame the pollen here in Virginia ... there is a price to pay for all of those gorgeous blooms it seems ;)

    Enjoy ♥ Enjoy
    off to check out your links
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, allergies wear me down. I don't have them down here, but in the hill country where the cedar is I do. Bad! Going to check out the links. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been having some stitching fun, I see. Hope the allergies aren't too bad.....I can't take meds for mine.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.