MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another completed section - and food

Here's the latest section I have finished stitching for the black project....


and a couple of close-ups...


For the food portion of this post, thought Id show you the box of produce we picked up today....all of this goodness for only $15.  We were a bit disappointed that there wasn't any asparagus or rhubarb included, but you can be sure that we will happily consume what we got!


3 comments:

  1. I do love this black work with the jewel bright colours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black background with the bright colors. Very eye catching.

    Your veggies were quite good for that price. Harv is picky about vegs. so I have never gone in on these buys but everything you showed we would eat. Great haul.

    Hugs
    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhh...think I like the black as much as your white work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.