MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Very weird - in more ways than one!

I have been struggling with trying to get Blog-grrrrr to load pictures and after much trial and error I have managed to get these two to work (I hope).  
Problem is - I have NO earthly idea of what I've done to get them here!!

Anyway...

Firstly - the second part of the 'weirdness' of this post....

What do you suppose this might be??
+
+
+


And, below is the picture I was trying to load yesterday.
Some of the goodies I might be including in
my black crazy quilt project.




3 comments:

  1. It's a unicorn's foot. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having problems with blog-grrrr (i like that!) too. It happened before, then cleared up, and now it seems the problem is back again. Frustrating.
    As for the weird--I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a unicorns foot LOLOL love that comment!
    a natty back scrubber I was thinking lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.